Structure of Partnership
MonGOS project is represented by six Strategic Partners and two Supporting Partners.
- Division of Biogenic Raw Materials at the Mineral and Energy Economy
Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology, Finland
- Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- University of Latvia, Latvia
- Gdansk Water Foundation, Poland
- eRBeKa Foundation, Poland
Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences coordinates the MonGOS project and consortium.
Dr Marzena Smol is the project leader.
- Dr Marzena Smol, Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Dr ing. Michał Preisner, Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Prof. Lise Appels, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Prof. Mika Horttanainen, Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology
- Prof. Jouni Havukainen, Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology
- Prof. Jolita Kruopienė, Kaunas University of Technology
- Ph.D fellow Kati Roosalu, Tallinn University of Technology
- Prof. Maris Klavins, University of Latvia
- Ph.D fellow Rūta Ozola-Davidāne University of Latvia
- Dr. Ing. Beata Szatkowska, Gdansk Water Foundation
- Dr. Renata Koneczna, eRBeKa Foundation